Application for: Chuy ACCEPTED

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Chuy
(ex)Clan Member

Application for: Chuy ACCEPTED

Postby Chuy » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:33 pm

Heya everyone here ^^

For first i wanted to state, that i know that the application is closed, even though MataNui told me to just try my luck - and here i am :D

Where have you played before?
- Clans & Server:
Well i decide to start here with a small story, since i cant put that all in tables :D
All started like 8 years ago with the korean and taiwan open beta. Then i played for like 3 years on Retail on Kain. Got there a Crafter Named Knuffy to lvl 78 (Subs: Necro 77 / Tyrant 66 ) and i were sometimes hero ;) then i started over at L2Frienz with some friends. There i played a Necro and EE, both up to lvl 80. There i was in a small clan with some friend just for fun. After that i went with AC (AnimalCruelty) to Nanaki 15x rate. There i played a Crafter with SD and EE subs (not to mention that i got never to play the Crafter ^^ ). AC disbanded and we moved to another Clan - dont remember the name though ^^ After that jumped from one to another high rate server. started over on Celes once, but got bored, cuz i was way behind everyone ;) then i started over at Dexternet on Dex 4x rate. On Dex i got a Crafter 85 (hero) with subs as sws, archer, titan (all subs 80), a Dominator 83 with CoV (79) and Tank (75) sub. Some other chars like SD 80, EE 83, Spoiler, Cov, etc. i think thats it :D Clan on dex is Crank ^^
- Ingame Nicks: Chuy, Chisa, Knuffy
- Classes & Levels: 80 - 85 :D

Now? (main + sub if you have one)
- Class: got that Crafter and Dominator on Dex.
- Nick: Crafter = Chisa / Dominator = Curow
- Current lvl: Crafter = 85 / Domi = 83
- Gear: Vesper Heavy Set +6 with full elements and PvP, Full Epic set +6, Top S84 Blunt +8, with HP SA, PvP and 300 elements on it. OE Skills. Same goes for the Domi ;)

For L2Insomnia im getting a Cardi up here. The equip aint really worth mentioning :P and the lvl is 25 and raising.

Ingame Goals?
- Hmm well here im searching some nice clan to have fun with, i dont mind if its just some nice chatting or ganking some parties. //EDIT getting my 2nd Class change quest done asap :P

Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location: GMT +1 Germany (Southwest)
- How Active (Hours a week): Well i have a job and i got a small family. So i will be as activ as i can. basically something between 2-4 hours each day, weekends prolly more.

Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? on weekends i can ofcuz ;) but i wont be able to do so under the week. as i mentioned above i got a job and i got responsibility there, i like my job and i have to get up at 5 am :P
- Do you use Mumble and mic? yep - not that used to mumble, since we got always vent.
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote for you? MataNui told me that i can write down his name here :P
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? I joined ur clan on beta and i liked the german community ;) even though my english isnt that bad, it stil easier and funnier to chat in german ^^
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No) sure no prob there ;)

regards
Chuy

PS: IG Name is Chuy aswell, so if u need a Healer for some xp/rb etc, just pm me ^^
PPS: and if i missed something just ask :D
KaEL
Clan Leader

Re: Application for: Chuy

Postby KaEL » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:55 pm

Jut FYI; our main language on Mumble & the forums.
We'll have to see if there will be people who will emoquit during the next few weeks before I can give you a serious answer.
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
FlatOut

Postby FlatOut » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:36 am

Jut FYI; our main language on Mumble & the forums.
We'll have to see if there will be people who will emoquit during the next few weeks before I can give you a serious answer.
there's suppose to be an "english" somewhere in that first line ^ just to clarify :P
Arin
Clan Leader

Postby Arin » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:48 am

ye :P Accepted*

Return to “Recruitment”