Federation x7 Bish apply

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Soare86
(ex)Clan Member

Federation x7 Bish apply

Postby Soare86 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:08 pm

1. Where have you played before?
- Clans : A lot of clans (Top clans on the server mostly) like DoomSquad, Focus, EternalKnights, Reunited a lot ...
- Servers : last L2 server was retail but tired of bots, RaidFight x4, Dexternet x4 and x3, Cerberus can`t remember rate, and a lot of servers most dead or going to die now but most low rate and few high rates
- Ingame Nicks Soare from the begin, GoguPintenogu, FaneSpoiala, Coveanu, GoldenGirl, FanePatent, etc
- Classes & Levels i played in about 10 years of lineage all classes exception kamalols

2. Now? (main + sub if you have one) Bishop doing quest for 2nd class now
- Class Bishop
- Nick Soare
- Current lvl 40
- Gear C grade

3. Ingame Goals? Why should we take you?
i`m a pro bishop (with the handicap of an wooden pc at home), i like pvp sieges grinding, i`m a good player, team player and faithful
4. Do you have friends who would also like to join (class+lvl)?
My friend is alrdy inside PrimeElf (EE)
5. Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location? GMT+2 Romania, I`m moving in another city now with work Constanta originaly from Ploiesti
- Age 26 in a few days
- How Active (Hours a week)? i can play now about 10h / day now i`m in Ploiesti and can play even more

6. Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone?
Sure and if i don`t work next day (i`m a priest and can`t go work tired and can`t eat about 8-10 h before so let`s say except friday and saturday nights and when is a christian holiday next day)
- Do you use TS3 and mic? (this is a must!)
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote/vouch for you? Who?
PrimeElf
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse?
I made Bishop to join u cause my friend did and we think will be a nice experience and from what i saw in info and rules an organized clan and strong
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan Yes
Last edited by Soare86 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heron

Re: Federation x7 Bish apply

Postby Heron » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:26 pm

+1 from me, you can never have enough bishops! And also he has a friend in clan so e wont be alone :)

Return to “Recruitment”